TEAM & MANAGERS RESOURCES
- Participant Medical Release Form ( pdf )
- Participant Medical Release Form ( doc)
- Managers checklist ( pdf )
- Managers checklist ( doc )
Night- Team Check In
Team registration for the College Showcase of
Champions will be held at TBD
Registration will be held on Thursday August 1st, from 5pm to 8:30pm.
IS MANDATORY, NO EXCEPTIONS. FAILURE TO REGISTER WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
What to bring to the team registration:
- Proof of insurance. ( Ontario teams only need to produce their Ontario Soccer Association Roster)
- Permission to travel form their provincial or state
- College Showcase of Champions Medical Release
liability waiver form for each player, coach and team official is mandatory.
- Tournament team roster
- Player Passes, Cards, books from the team’s
provincial, state soccer association or federation is mandatory.
Your game sheets will be printed for you to pick up at your team registration - team check in.
#Procedures for submitting
online team rosters and player profiles
Go to www.soccerscheduler.com
Any team not submitting a roster on line by the
deadline will not be included in the College Coaches Hand Book.
- On the menu bar located on
the left hand side of the home page, click on “Soccer Teams”
- Using the gotsoccer.com
username and password used to apply to the showcase on line,and
login to your team account
Note: If you have any problems logging in,
please contact us at email@example.com
- Once logged into your teams
account, click on “Roster’ which is located on the grey menu bar at the
top of the page)
- You’ll now notice a grid
labeled “Current Team Roster”, to start adding your players to your teams
roster which will be used in the College Coaches handbook given out to all
College Coaches attending the showcase, click on “Add Players” on the
bottom right hand corner of the grid.
- Player by Player, please
fill out the “New Player Profile” info.
(Please make sure that all information is filled in as accurately as
- After completing the form
for each individual player, you’ll have the option of uploading a picture
of the individual player to their specific profile, this is not a
mandatory requirement, but can be added if the individual players consents
to do so.
- Click on “Save”, this will
add that player to your teams official roster.
- Repeat steps 5 – 8, for the
- Team rosters are to be
completed no later than July 5, 2013.